History

The old school, situated at the back of The Sacred Heart Church, Ballinadee was built in 1868 and closed in 1990.

The ‘new’ school opened in September 1990.At that stage the school consisted of three classrooms, an office, staff room and hall.

Due to an increase in enrolment and insufficient classrooms, a new school extension commenced in 2008.

The extension, comprising of two classrooms and a shared Learning Support/Resource Room opened in August 2009.